The Blue Zones : Lessons for Living Longer from the People Who'Ve Lived the Longest Paperback / softback
by Dan Buettner
A long healthy life is no accident. It begins with good genes, but it also depends on good habits.
If you adopt the right lifestyle, experts say, chances are you may live up to a decade longer.
So what's the formula for success? National Geographic Explorer Dan Buettner has lead teams of researchers across the globe to uncover the secrets of Blue Zones-geographic regions where high percentages of centenarians are enjoying remarkably long, full lives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages
- Publisher: National Geographic Society
- Publication Date: 19/10/2010
- Category: Popular medicine & health
- ISBN: 9781426207556
- Paperback / softback from £10.35