Learn to Play Piano in Six Weeks or Less Paperback / softback
Many people wish they could sit down at the piano and simply play, their hands flying over the keys as melodies pour out.
With this simple, achievable program that's possible...in just six weeks!
Using Dan Delaney's innovative chord playing techniques, as opposed to more classical methods, musical newcomers and lapsed musicians can quickly and easily gain skills.
Each of the six weeks' worth of lessons contains several exercises.
The classes build on each other, becoming progressively more difficult as the player's ability improves and every lesson includes sheet music, practice advice and an evaluation at the end.
Plus, MP3 audios of the lessons will be available on Delaney's website.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, b/w throughout, includes illustrations
- Publisher: Sterling Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 03/03/2009
- Category: Keyboard instruments
- ISBN: 9781402731563
- Paperback / softback from £8.95