Atlas of Surgical Approaches to Paranasal Sinuses and the Skull Base Hardback
by Dan M. Fliss, Ziv Gil
This richly illustrated atlas, compiled by authors with extensive experience in the field, offers a step-by-step guide to the surgical treatment of tumors, and congenital diseases of the skull base and nasal sinuses.
Particular attention is devoted to the various techniques employed for extirpation of tumors and reconstruction of the skull base and Paranasal Sinuses.
In order to facilitate understanding of the different approaches, clear surgical illustrations are presented alongside the high-quality intraoperative photographs.
Whenever appropriate, technical tips are provided and briefly discussed.
This atlas will appeal to a broad audience of residents, fellows, and consultants in different fields of medicine, including surgeons (head and neck, neurosurgery, otolaryngology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, ophthalmology, maxillofacial surgery) and oncologists.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 303 pages, 25 Tables, color; 285 Illustrations, color; 25 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 303 p
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 01/03/2016
- Category: General surgery
- ISBN: 9783662486306
- Paperback / softback from £159.99
- PDF from £135.58