Leadership - What Really Matters : A Handbook on Systemic Leadership Hardback
Part of the Management for Professionals series
What does really matter for daily leadership? How would a good and effective manager be characterized?
Daniel F. Pinnow describes in a very illustrative way the essentials of collaborating with people in the business environment.
This standard reference book exists as a 4th edition in German and is also available in Chinese.
It provides a comprehensive and easy-to-understand overview over the most important leadership approaches in theory and practice.
The credo of the author is: Leadership is an art of creating a world where others would love to join in.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, XX, 248 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 06/08/2011
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9783642202469
- PDF from £52.69
- Paperback / softback from £51.35