The Photography Bible Paperback / softback
This is a fully revised and updated edition of this indispensible reference for the complete beginner through to the experienced enthusiast.
This title covers all the basic questions from explaining what the different types of camera are and how they work, to techniques for shooting different subjects, darkroom methods and how to manipulate and print digital images.
Designed to appeal to anyone who owns a camera, this is an attractive, comprehensive manual for every photographer and the perfect gift for anyone interested in photography.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 250+ colour photographs
- Publisher: David & Charles
- Publication Date: 26/10/2007
- Category: Photographic equipment & techniques
- ISBN: 9780715325995
- Paperback / softback from £12.05