A semi-autobiographical first novel about rites of passage in London's Asian community.
It follows the lives of a group of boys as they make their way through the minefield of English society.
The author won the Commonwealth Poetry Prize for his first collection of poems, Slave Song.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 04/05/2000
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099289166
- Paperback / softback from £7.09