The Geometry of Syzygies : A Second Course in Algebraic Geometry and Commutative Algebra Paperback / softback
Part of the Graduate Texts in Mathematics series
First textbook-level account of basic examples and techniques in this area. Suitable for self-study by a reader who knows a little commutative algebra and algebraic geometry already.
David Eisenbud is a well-known mathematician and current president of the American Mathematical Society, as well as a successful Springer author.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 246 pages, XIV, 246 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/02/2005
- Category: Algebraic geometry
- ISBN: 9780387222325
- PDF from £28.90