Atlantis Paperback / softback
Archaeologist Jack Howard is a brave but cautious man.
When he embarked on a new search for buried treasure in the Mediterranean, he knew it was a long shot.
When he uncovered a golden disc that spoke of a lost civilization more advanced than any in the ancient world, he started to get excited. But when Jack Howard and his intrepid crew finally got close to uncovering the secrets the sea had held for thousands of years, nothing could have prepared them for what they would find ...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages
- Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 21/08/2008
- Category: Historical adventure
- ISBN: 9780755347919
- Paperback / softback from £7.89
- EPUB from £3.99