Birmingham in the Age of the Tram : The Eastern and Western Routes Paperback / softback
by David Harvey
Part of the Road Transport Heritage series
During 1990-94, many locomotive classes became extinct, but new builds helped to redress the balance.
Speedlink ended, but the first Eurostars appeared. In the final year, 1994, the Channel Tunnel opened. All these developments and more are chronicled here, using superb pictures by some of the country's leading photographers to record the end of an important railway era.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, c180 b/w
- Publisher: Silver Link Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/06/2003
- Category: Buses, trams & commercial vehicles: general interest
- ISBN: 9781857941838