Controversies in Obesity Paperback / softback
Edited by David Haslam, Arya Sharma, Carel Le Roux
This book explores the pathophysiology, clinical assessment and management of the obese patient in the context of serious chronic disease, as well as the political and environmental aspects, including prevention.
The book's approach of arriving at an exploration of these issues through the vehicle of assessing the controversies is unique and interesting, attempting to debunk the myths and explore the genuine science whilst demonstrating areas where healthy debate is rife.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 306 pages, 6 Tables, black and white; 14 Illustrations, color; 6 Illustrations, black and white; XIV
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/12/2013
- Category: Clinical & internal medicine
- ISBN: 9781447128335