Improving Schools through Collaborative Enquiry Hardback
Part of the Improving Schools S. series
It is hard for individual practitioners to explore their practice and the issues and questions it raises about learning and teaching, on their own.
Practitioners need the support of colleagues to make sense of the complexities of their practice.
This book is about how collaborative enquiry can be developed amongst practitioners in schools, and between practitioners across schools.
It alsp places emphasis on why it is important to do so.
The authors show how a system underpinned by the accumulated knowledge of practitioners can transform learning and teaching.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 168 pages, 1, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/04/2005
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9780826470577
- Paperback / softback from £41.75