Cassini at Saturn : Huygens Results Paperback / softback
Part of the Springer Praxis Books series
*Brings the story of the Cassini-Huygens mission and their joint exploration of the Saturnian system right up to date. *Combines a review of previous knowledge of Saturn, its rings and moons, including Titan, with new spacecraft results in one handy volume. *Provides the latest and most spectacular images, which will never have appeared before in book form. *Gives a context to enable the reader to more easily appreciate the stream of discoveries that will be made by the Cassini-Huygens mission. *Tells the exciting story of the Huygens spacecraft's journey to the surface of Titan.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 404 pages, 24 Illustrations, color; 100 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 404 p. 124 illus., 24
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 16/02/2007
- Category: Solar system: the Sun & planets
- ISBN: 9780387261294
- PDF from £25.49