Jake Bugg has turned the music scene inside out with the unexpected success of his country folk songs with a rockabilly twist.
He's managed to take the sounds of the 1950s and 60s into the 21st century.
But how did a teenager from Nottingham - a city whose music scene was previously notable for one hit wonders and novelty records - go from the bottom of the bill to the top in such a short space of time?
Jake Bugg: is he The Council Estate Bob Dylan, The Cockiest Lonnie Donegan Wannabe in Nottingham or The King of the Clifton Delta?
Maybe he's all three.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: John Blake Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/05/2014
- Category: Rock & Pop music
- ISBN: 9781782197256
- Paperback / softback from £6.95