Teaching the Arts : Early Childhood and Primary Education Mixed media product
Teaching the Arts: Early Childhood and Primary Education foregrounds the importance of arts education to children's development and learning while connecting each arts area to the Australian Curriculum.
The third edition provides comprehensive coverage and an exciting introduction to arts education in Australia, with updated content and new, interactive features.
The book covers the key areas of dance, drama, media arts, music and visual arts, full of teacher tips, spotlights on arts education, and downloadable lesson plans.
This new edition includes interactive eBook content such as interactive questions and answers throughout each chapter, example videos of arts activities accompanying lesson plans and teacher tips, and weblinks to further content to support students in their learning This book is a vital resource for all pre-service early childhood and primary teachers, emphasising the fundamental nature of the arts in schools.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 394 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 37 Tables, color; 109 Plates, color; 109 Halftones, color;
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 02/07/2019
- Category: Pre-school & kindergarten
- ISBN: 9781108552363
- Paperback / softback from £48.95