Drawing for Beginners : Simple Techniques for Learning How to Draw Paperback / softback
This is a basic guide created specifically for the novice artist.
It features 23 practical, step-by-step exercises. It covers tools, preparation and the creation of simple shapes.
Created specifically for the novice artist, this basic guide helps those who have never before dabbled in drawing to master the fundamental techniques.
Readers will learn how to capture still lifes, human figures, animals, and landscapes, and create perfect lighting and shading.
Beautifully illustrated in colour, Drawing for Beginners covers tools, preparation, the creation of simple shapes, and 23 practical, step-by-step exercises.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, full colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Publisher: Sterling Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 05/08/2014
- Category: Drawing & drawings
- ISBN: 9781454911166