Gateway B1 Workbook Paperback / softback
"Gateway" is an academically-rich five-level course designed to lead teenage students to success in school-leaving and university entrance exams and prepare them for university and the world of work.
The course stimulates the interest of students and teachers by providing cross-curricular and intercultural content that is genuinely interesting, meaningful and thought-provoking. "Gateway" helps students prepare and practise for their school-leaving exams and equips them with lifelong learning and study skills.
Taking an inductive approach to Grammar, "Gateway" revises and extends the students' active knowledge of grammar and vocabulary through a wealth of varied skills-based activities that recycle, revise, evaluate and develop language skills.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages
- Publisher: Macmillan Education
- Publication Date: 30/12/2010
- Category: ELT workbooks, practice books & exercises
- ISBN: 9780230723450
- Paperback / softback from £11.50
- Mixed media product from £19.25