Exposure: An Infographic Guide Paperback / softback
by DAVID TAYLOR
Photo-Graphics: Exposure looks behind the lens at the science of light, colour and lenses, and then applies this to the practical matters of such essentials as shutter speed, aperture, ISO, depth of field, metering, movement, histograms, exposure adjustment, and dynamic range.
All the relevant information is presented in instantly engaging info-graphics that inform, illuminate, intrigue and entertain: creating a unique guide to photographic technique that can be studied from start to finish or kept in the camera bag as a dip-in refresher course that's as exciting to the photographer's eye as it is essential to the photographer's craft.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, full colour photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/12/2016
- Category: Photographs: collections
- ISBN: 9781781452707