Leica M10 Paperback / softback
by David Taylor
Part of the Expanded Guide series
Like any high-end digital camera, you need to appreciate the MIO's nuances to truly explore its capabilities.
With The Expanded Guide: Leica M10, the intricacies of Leica's state-of-the-art camera are fully explored, giving the reader a clear insight into precisely what the camera is capable of.
From setting up the camera to delving into the deepest menu options, this book walks you step-by-step through all aspects of the M10.
Regardless of whether you're a seasoned Leica shooter or an M-series newcomer, you are guaranteed to extract the best from the latest in the legendary range.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, full colour photographs and illustrations
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/11/2017
- Category: Photographic equipment & techniques
- ISBN: 9781781453223