Mastering Exposure : The Definitive Guide for Photographers Paperback / softback
by DAVID TAYLOR
Part of the Mastering series
'Mastering Exposure' is an invaluable guide to taking better photographs using today's sophisticated digital SLR and compact digital cameras.
Aimed at the more experienced amateur photographer, the author's concise text explains the fundamentals of exposure and how varying three parameters - shutter speed, aperture and ISO - can be used creatively and practically to determine correct exposure, but deliver substantially different results.
Illustrated with the author's own stunning images, the book analyzes the effects of exposure on portrait, landscape, night and low-light photography, and when capturing action and sports images.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 200 full colour photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/03/2016
- Category: Photographic equipment & techniques
- ISBN: 9781781452059