Aneji Eko was technically illiterate, but she represents a resource for understanding the complexities of African and Nigerian cultures.
This is an account of matriarchy and the complex ties of kinship, their influences in shaping childhood culture, and how they determined cultural expectations across ethnic groups.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 196 pages, XIII, 196 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/12/2013
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9781137382788
- Paperback / softback from £51.65