Field Guide to Wild Flowers of Southern Europe Paperback / softback
This identification guide describes many of the plants of Spain, Portugal, southern France, Italy and Malta.
The text describes 1200 species that can be found in the region.
There is also information on habitat, distribution and flowering time, and coverage of the more conspicuous species of orchids.
Paul Davies and Bob Gibbons have also collaborated on "France: Wildlife Travelling Companion".
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 700 colour photographs, 25 colour line drawings
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/12/1992
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9781852236595