Marcel Duchamp Paperback / softback
Part of the World of Art series
Thirty years of research have gone into this accessible text on a complex artist.
Written with the enthusiastic support of Duchamp's widow, this is one of the most original and important books ever written on this enigmatic artist, and challenges received ideas, misunderstanding and misinformation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 122 Illustrations, black and white; 42 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/05/1999
- Category: History of art & design styles: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780500203224