Developing Natural Curiosity through Project-Based Learning : Five Strategies for the PreK-3 Classroom Paperback / softback
Developing Natural Curiosity through Project-Based Learning is a practical guide that provides step-by-step instructions for PreK-3 teachers interested in embedding project-based learning (PBL) into their daily classroom routine.
The book spells out the five steps teachers can use to create authentic PBL challenges for their learners and illustrates exactly what that looks like in an early childhood classroom.
Authentic project-based learning experiences engage children in the mastery of twenty-first-century skills and state standards to empower them as learners, making an understanding of PBL vital for PreK-3 teachers everywhere.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 188 pages, 2 Line drawings, black and white; 62 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/03/2017
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781138694217