VOICE : The Little Book of an Executive Coach's Wisdom Paperback / softback
Dean Williams, acclaimed Executive Coach and author, shares his coaching diary - offering insights that will benefit existing and developing coaches, as well as leaders and managers that want to develop their conversational style and impact. Essentially this book is a replay of 100 actual coaching sessions that were conducted through a calendar year. The book provides a record and reflection of significant and memorable interventions during each session; be it questions (from a `pure coaching' approach), challenge or implants of wisdom - an Executive Coach's voice!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 138 pages, 12 black & white
- Publisher: Grosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/10/2017
- Category: Industrial or vocational training
- ISBN: 9781786238979