Successful Reading Assessments and Interventions for Struggling Readers : Lessons from Literacy Space Paperback / softback
Offering an overview of the Master's in Literacy program at Hunter College, the authors share its special features including parental and familial involvement, and presents six profiles of struggling readers and successful intervention strategies.
The program allows one-to-one tutoring time as well as a community time for small group instruction.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 213 pages, XV, 213 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/11/2012
- Category: Literacy strategies
- ISBN: 9781137028648
- Hardback from £65.89