Learning to Weave Paperback / softback
NEW IN PAPERBACK'Learning to Weave' is a four-shaft weaving course which makes learning to weave, with or without a teacher, easy and fun.
The writing is friendly and straightforward; the illustrations and photographs are thorough and clear.
All you need to know to weave with confidence is here: step-by-step warping (by three different methods), weaving technique, project planning, reading and designing drafts, the basics of most common weave structures, and lots of handy hints.
Beginners will find this book an invaluable teacher; more seasoned weavers will find food for thought in the chapters on weave structures and drafting.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 232 pages, 230 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Interweave Press Inc
- Publication Date: 05/01/2009
- Category: Spinning & weaving
- ISBN: 9781596681392