Power and Influence : The Embeddedness of Nations Hardback
This book investigates whether and why social structure influences cooperative organizational strategic decision making in an international relations context. It looks in particular at the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 268 pages, 3 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 268 p. 3 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/01/2011
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9780230105164
- PDF from £61.20
- Paperback / softback from £63.45