The Science of Skinny Cookbook : 175 Healthy Recipes to Help You Stop Dieting--and Eat for Life! Paperback / softback
In The Science of Skinny , organic chemist and nutritionist Dee McCaffrey shared the revolutionary eating plan she developed by applying what she'd learned in the lab to what she put on her plate.
In the process, she lost more than 100 pounds,and has kept them off for twenty years.
Her secret? Eating natural whole foods and avoiding artificial sweeteners and chemical additives.
Now The Science of Skinny Cookbook offers 100 family-friendly recipes for a delicious, realistic way of eating- not dieting- for life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, 16 pages of colour photos
- Publisher: INGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Publication Date: 23/12/2014
- Category: Health & wholefood cookery
- ISBN: 9780738217208