101 Youth Hockey Drills Paperback / softback
Designed specifically for young players, this manual contains a wide range of progressive practice drills to help players develop.
Fun, educational and challenging, all the drills are illustrated and cover the essential technical skills, including warming up, stick and ball work, skills and tactics, team work and decision making under fatigue.As well as easy-to-follow instructions, each drill contains information on the equipment needed, the space required, how to construct a safe and effective training session and how to organise the players.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, b/w illustrations and photos
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 15/01/2009
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9781408109823