The Official U.S. Army Survival Handbook Paperback / softback
Part of the U.S. Army series
Whether in a temperate, tropical, arctic, or subarctic region, you might find yourself alone in a remote area with little or no personal gear.
This thoroughly revised new edition of the classic U.S.
Army Survival Handbook provides the information you need to survive.
Widely recognized as the finest single source on the subject, it is standard issue for U.S.
Special Operations Forces and pilots, and has been used by foreign militaries the world over.
An essential resource for all preppers and outdoorspeople-including campers, hunters, hikers, and anglers-the U.S.
Army Survival Handbook is a comprehensive volume replete with hundreds of B&W and color, easy-to-follow, user-friendly illustrations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 424 pages, 25 Tables, unspecified; 10 Halftones, color; 5 Illustrations, color; 200 Illustrations, b
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 24/02/2017
- Category: Outdoor survival skills
- ISBN: 9781493023769