Sandy Beach Morphodynamics Paperback / softback
Sandy beaches represent some of the most dynamic environments on Earth and examining their morphodynamic behaviour over different temporal and spatial scales is challenging, relying on multidisciplinary approaches and techniques.
Sandy Beach Morphodynamics brings together the latest research on beach systems and their morphodynamics and the ways in which they are studied in 29 chapters that review the full spectrum of beach morphodynamics.
The chapters are written by leading experts in the field and provide introductory level understanding of physical processes and resulting landforms, along with more advanced discussions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 814 pages, Approx. 250 illustrations (200 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication Date: 20/05/2020
- Category: Geological surface processes (geomorphology)
- ISBN: 9780081029275