Doing Business in India Paperback / softback
Edited by Dezan Shira & Associates, Chris Devonshire-Ellis
Part of the India Briefing series
The India Briefing Guide to Doing Business in India introduces one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
The guide provides a thorough overview of India's key demographics and business opportunities and infrastructure by region.
Also included is information on FDI trends, business establishment procedures, economic zones and labor and tax considerations, analysis of Indian business etiquette and culture, and details of procedural, operational and tax differences between India and its economic and geographical neighbor, China.
India Briefing's guides are leaders in their field, providing practical business insights to foreign investors in India.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 251 pages, 38 Illustrations, color; 3 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 251 p. 41 illus., 38 illus
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 12/04/2012
- Category: Entrepreneurship
- ISBN: 9783642276170