Festivals, Family and Food Paperback / softback
Part of the Festivals and the Seasons series
This family favourite is a unique, well loved source of stories, recipes, things to make, activities, poems, songs and festivals.
Each festival such as Christmas, Candlemas and Martinmas has its own, well-illustrated chapter.
There are also sections on Birthdays, Rainy Days, Convalescence and a birthday Calendar.
The perfect present for a family, it explores the numerous festivals that children love celebrating.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Hawthorn Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/12/2002
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9780950706238