Florida Off the Beaten Path (R) : Discover Your Fun Paperback / softback
Part of the Off the Beaten Path Series series
Whether you're a visitor or a local looking for something different, Florida Off the Beaten Path shows you the Sunshine State with new perspectives on timeless destinations and introduces you to those you never knew existed--from the best in local dining to quirky cultural tidbits to hidden attractions, unique finds, and unusual locales.
So if you've "been there, done that" one too many times, get off the main road and venture Off the Beaten Path.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 216 pages, 7 maps
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 28/01/2017
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781493027873
- Paperback / softback from £10.15
- EPUB from £13.39