The Little Green Book of Gardening Paperback / softback
by Diane Millis
Part of the Little Green Book series
One of four titles in the "Little Green Book" series, here you will learn how to make choices that affect not only your own life but the planet as a whole. "The Little Green Book of Gardening" contains 250 tips on such subjects as organic growing, lawn care, wildlife gardening, gardening power and products, water and garden waste.
There's great advice on everything from the ins and outs of watering your lawn and digging your garden green to making your own compost and practising green pest control.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 40 colour graphics
- Publisher: Welbeck Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 05/05/2008
- Category: The environment
- ISBN: 9781847320650