Modern Compiler Design Hardback
"Modern Compiler Design" makes the topic of compiler design more accessible by focusing on principles and techniques of wide application.
By carefully distinguishing between the essential (material that has a high chance of being useful) and the incidental (material that will be of benefit only in exceptional cases) much useful information was packed in this comprehensive volume.
The student who has finished this book can expect to understand the workings of and add to a language processor for each of the modern paradigms, and be able to read the literature on how to proceed.
The first provides a firm basis, the second potential for growth.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 822 pages, 10 Tables, black and white; XXI, 822 p. 511 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 02/07/2012
- Category: Programming & scripting languages: general
- ISBN: 9781461446989
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £74.69