Step-by-step instructions show woodturners how to make small decorative magnets, bolo tie slides with matching earrings, switch knobs that attach to lamps, and handy little brushes.
Dick illustrates techniques for holding your work piece, the use of concentric and offset inlays, and how to add embellishments like beads, contours, chatterwork, and captive rings.
These are small projects that are big on fun and flair.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 270 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/12/2001
- Category: Carvings: artworks
- ISBN: 9780764314629