The book brings together many recent trends in writing history under a common framework: thinking history globally.
By thinking history globally, the book explains, applies, and exemplifies the four basic strategies of analysis, the big C's: comparing, connecting, conceptualizing, and contextualizing, using twelve different branches of history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 223 pages, XVI, 223 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/11/2014
- Category: History: theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781137473387
- PDF from £16.99
- Hardback from £61.05