Spitfire Manual 1940 Paperback / softback
by Dilip Sarkar
How to fly the legendary fighter plane in combat using the manuals and instructions supplied by the RAF during the Second World War.
An amazing array of leaflets, books and manuals were issued by the War Office during the Second World War to aid pilots in flying the Supermarine Spitfire, here for the first time and using the original 1940s setting, they are collated into a single book.
An introduction is supplied by expert aviation historian Dilip Sarkar.
Other sections include aircraft recognition, how to act as an RAF officer, bailing out etc.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 40 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/02/2010
- Category: Second World War
- ISBN: 9781848684362