Eastern Andalucia : From Malaga to Cabo de Gata, Spain II Paperback / softback
by Dirk Hilbers
This new title in the Crossbill Guides Series is one of two volumes covering the autonomous region of Andalucia in Spain.
This title covers the eastern provinces of Cordoba, Jaen, Granada and Malaga. Like all other Crossbill Guide, this title answers two questions: what makes this area so special, and how you can see this for yourself.
This book describes the flora and fauna, landscape and traditional land use of this region, plus 20 detailed routes and 18 sites with concrete indications on where and how to find the birds, wildlife and flora.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Photos, illustrations and maps throughout
- Publisher: Crossbill Guides Foundation
- Publication Date: 09/02/2017
- Category: Wildlife: general interest
- ISBN: 9789491648106