The Cotswolds : 40 Town and Country Walks Paperback / softback
From upland outlooks and secret valleys to rolling pastures and honey stone villages, nature and history weave together in the Cotswolds to create a landscape that is the epitome of rural England.
In these 40 walks Dominic North unlocks the secrets of the Cotswolds, from the hills and lanes in the north to the languid riverbanks and ancient woods of the south.
Along the way discover sleepy villages, grand country houses and architectural curiosities, and then reach out to explore three of England's most celebrated cities, Bath, Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Pocket Mountains Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/03/2014
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781907025198