Islamic Science and Engineering Paperback / softback
Part of the The New Edinburgh Islamic Surveys series
This introduction to the physical sciences and engineering of the Islamic world is the first to trace the full extent of the Muslim scientific achievement in the period 750-1500.
It describes how Muslim scientists and engineers contributed enormously to the technology of medieval Europe.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 21 halftones, 52 line drawings
- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press
- Publication Date: 01/05/1994
- Category: Islamic studies
- ISBN: 9780748604555