Transient Heat Transfer Paperback / softback
Part of the SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology series
This book presents a new and direct computational method for transient heat transfer.
The approach uses the well-known dimensionless Biot number and a second dimensionless number introduced by the author.
The methodology allows for a transient heat transfer calculations without using finite difference programs.
The book presents many examples and various tables demonstrating the potential of this new methodology.
Many diagrams illustrate the physical phenomena.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 46 pages, 18 Illustrations, black and white; X, 46 p. 18 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 01/04/2011
- Category: Engineering thermodynamics
- ISBN: 9783642197765
- PDF from £42.49