Chocolate lovers (and who isn't?)--here's a tempting treat just for you!
This tasteful book showcases Victorian to modern advertising, packaging, and other sweet memorabilia all related to delectable chocolate products.
Beautifully decorated boxes, cocoa tins, candy bars, trade cards, recipe booklets, metal candy molds, promotional items, and an outstanding collection of porcelain chocolate pots are shown in over 425 color photos.
Sure to please those interested in chocolate and antique advertising alike, this enjoyable book includes a brief history of the Wilbur Chocolate Company, manufacturing information, and price guide.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 409 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/09/2000
- Category: Antiques & collectables
- ISBN: 9780764311536