This is a rich history of the Roman Empire told in a style that makes the book not only a resource for teachers but also a reader for Class 6 (age 12) and older. Generously illustrated with paintings by masters and maps depicting the era of Roman rule, the stories of the founding, the seven kings, the imperialism, the Caesars, and the decline of Rome ring through these pages of the long-reigning Roman Empire.
Master storytelling author Dorothy Harrer, a long-time Waldorf teacher, describes the rise and fall of this remarkable chapter in the history of Western Civilization with enlivening detail.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 124 pages, colour illustrations
- Publisher: Waldorf Publications
- Publication Date: 19/05/2016
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9781936367702