Make Your Own Soft Furnishings Paperback / softback
by Dorothy Wood
An inspirational guide to designing and making tailored soft furnishings.
Projects include stunning window treatments, removable loose chair covers, beautiful scatter pillows, and crisp household linen.
Step-by-step instructions lead you through all the stages from planning to stitching, as well as caring for the finished item.
Includes simple projects suitable for a novice, as well as challenging ideas for more experienced stitchers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 900 photographs
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 28/09/2012
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781780190969