Tiny Boxes: 10 skill-building box projects Paperback / softback
by Doug Stowe
Making wooden boxes is one of the best ways to develop overall proficiency in woodworking.
Boxes are relatively quick to build, require only a small amount of material and can be made in the smallest of woodshops. And, of course, they make wonderful gifts! In this all-new collection, discover how to design and build ten tiny boxes, including an inlaid sawn box, a box made with hand tools and a finger jointed box with dovetails.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 20 illustrations, 300 photographs
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 15/12/2016
- Category: Decorative finishes & surfaces
- ISBN: 9781631864476