Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews EPUB
Part of the Perfect Phrases Series series
Hands-on help for quickly and persuasively writing company-mandated performance appraisals
Writing performance appraisals is one of the most difficult and time-consuming tasks managers face. Perfect Phrases for Performance Reviews simplifies the job, providing a comprehensive collection of phrases that managers can use to describe employee performance, provide directions for improvement, and more. For example:
- "Sets priorities well"
- "Misses important deadlines"
- "Thorough, reliable, and accurate"
All managers and HR professionals will value the book for its:
- Hundreds of ready-to-use phrases, organized by job skill and performance level
- Tips for documenting performance issues and conducting face-to-face reviews
- Easily adapted performance review templates covering five performance levels
With the wide-ranging assortment of descriptions available in this book, managers will be able to find the perfect terms to help them analyze and understand the work performance of each person they work with.
- EPUB from £9.10
- Paperback / softback from £6.99