The Female Eunuch Paperback / softback
Part of the Harper Perennial Modern Classics series
A new cover re-issue of the ground-breaking, worldwide bestselling feminist tract. A worldwide bestseller, translated into over twelve languages, THE FEMALE EUNUCH is a landmark in the history of the women's movement.
Drawing liberally from history, literature and popular culture, past and present, Germaine Greer's searing examination of women's oppression is at once an important social commentary and a passionately argued masterpiece of polemic. Probably the most famous, most widely read book on feminism ever.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 15/05/2006
- Category: Feminism & feminist theory
- ISBN: 9780007205011
- Paperback / softback from £7.75