Invisible Illness : Coping With Misunderstood Conditions Paperback / softback
Few books on invisible illness are written by psychologists.
Based on work by the Chronic Illness Research Team (CIRT) at the University of East London, this expert, accessible book encourages people actively to manage their illness using the techniques shown.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: John Murray Press
- Publication Date: 18/09/2014
- Category: Coping with illness
- ISBN: 9781847093059